Cancellation policy depends on the product which you are cancelling
Like for a holiday cancellation it will be as follows:
Note : During any unfortunate incident like natural calamities or any other epidemic/pandemic situation tour packages will be postponed and no refund will take place.
However please speak to our travel consultant before taking any further decision because we will give you the best possible solution.
Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 90 days prior to arrival: 5% of the Total Package cost
- 60 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Total Package cost
- 45 days prior to arrival: 20% of the Total Package cost
- 15 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Total Package cost
- 07 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Total Package cost
- Less than 72 hours or No Show: No Refund In case of Special Trains Journeys and peak season hotel bookings a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which can be advised as and when required).
Please talk to travel planner about cancelling any package and know about the rules and regulations. For any queries email at email@example.com or Call us at (+91) 9741108172
In case of Hotel room cancellation following will be implied
- Refund amount will be decided by the Hotel
- Refund will take place or not or how much will be refunded will depend on how many days or hours before you are cancelling
- Refund will be processed within 7-14 working days
- Every hotel management has different management policy and we need to abide by them
- Please read the offer and refund policy clearly before booking to avoid any confusion or mislead